Tuesday, December 2, 2008

my mind is karaoke machine

Last night my dreams didn't have a plot, instead i heard this song on repeat all night. Has that ever happened to you? I literally woke up singing this song. It's night time now and it' still fresh on my brain.... with all that said now I'm going to pawn it off on you guys!

The song is called 'Camp Out' by An Horse. I heard the song for the first time at a Tegan and Sara show. An Horse was the opening act. Heh, i just realized ... maybe i was "dreaming" of this song last night cause it sorta pertinent to my life , i just went through a break-up, but i do sorta just "wanna fuck around" ... anywhoo :/

Check out the video!



Playlist# 3: Who said oldies can't be badass???

1. Fugiyama mama - Wanda Jackson
2. Goodie Goodie - Frankie lymon and the teenagers
3. Fallen' - Connie Francis
4. Night time is the right time - Ray Charles
5. Do you like good music - Arthur Conely
6. 100 days, 100 nights - Sharon jones and the dap kings (i know this isn't old!)
7. Mississipi goddamn - Nina Simone
8. He was a big freak - Betty Davis
9. Great balls of fire - Jerry lee lewis
10. I can't stand the Rain - Janis Joplin
11. twist and Shout - The beatles
12. Sex Machine - james Bown
13. Sunday kine of lovin' - Etta James
14. Fool in love - Ike and Tina
15. devil with a blue dress on - mitch ryder

No comments: