Wednesday, December 17, 2008

All I want for christmas



While the title is reminiscent of Mariah Carey's song by the same title, get that out of your mind! The yeah yeah yeahs have released a new Christmas track on their myspace page. This song is so darling. I thought i was completely jaded to Christmas, viewing it as a consumer frenzy of which all sentimentality has decimated . However, this track did manage to break my shell a bit :) Karen O coos "fa la la la la la"s to sleigh bells and shivery guitar. It's magical. She chants"My only Christmas wish is for you to be here,"... and i believe her!

Check this song out! You'll be glad you did!

PS. I'm going to take a breather until the New Year guys! Hopefully i'll be returning with a new banner and some followers! Till then....

Happy Holidays Folks!!!!!

No comments: