Sunday, November 23, 2008

Yo Bros.

Hey all.

So I'm starting this Blog thing cause i need yet another thing on the internet to distract me from my studies ... haha that's right i need this shit!

Anyways....

Considering myself and the fact that I want people to read my stuff, i have decided that i would drop a little introduction on ya'll.

Hi! I'm Danielle. I'm a Jamaican Canadian Queer who was raise in NYC. I was raise to believe i can do anything i want in terms of self expression, just at long as it won't embarrass my mother... luckily she isn't easily embarrassed. I have 3 brothers all of whom are disgustingly straight edge people and one adopted brother whose a weirdo just like me ( i have plenty of theories about that one).

any whos.

I’m writing this blog about music… and other things that capture my interests. Check it out if you wish…

Playlist # 1: Melodically Electric

1. Electric Feel - MGMT (Oracular Spectacular)

2. L.E.S Artistes - Santogold (Santogold)

3. Great DJ - Ting Tings (We Started Nothing)

4. Gold Skans - Klaxons

5. Back in your head - Tegan and Sara (Morgan Page Remix )

6. Music is my Hot Hot Sex- CSS ( Cansei de Ser Sexy)

7. Foundations - Kate Nash (Made of Bricks)

8. Naïve -The Kooks (Inside in/ Inside out)

9. The Under dog - Spoon ( Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga)

10. No one’s gonna love you by Band of Horses (Cease to begin)

11. An Honest Mistake- the bravery (the bravery)

12. 5 years time - Noah and the whale (peaceful, the world lays down)

13. Flathead by the fratellis (Costello music)

14. Time to Pretend - MGMT (Oracular Spectacular)

15. Speeding cars - Imogen Heap (Goodnight & Go)

Woot, that was hard but fun

I wish I had a radio show... Fairytales do come true.. do they not?

Bleh, I think I’m done with my first blog installation

Peace out ya’ll

<3>

No comments: